Carbon Mast Technology
A carbon rig is much stronger, stiffer and lighter compared to alloy. Therefore, it gives much safer and smoother sailing (conditions) experience as well as superior performance. Due to resistance to corrosion and a high reparability in case of damage, it also has a much longer lifetime.
The 20+ year experience and the unique technology introduced by Pauger made our top quality carbon masts, booms, vangs and spinnaker poles a serious and cost effective option to replace alloy rigging.
Click here to get an offer for your Pauger carbon spar.
We offer complete rigging including masts, booms, standing rigging, spipoles and our award-winning vang innovation.
- Via our online carbon rigging inquiry sheet we are normally able to send you a preliminary offer within 1 working day. This offer includes the main specifications of the rig suggested by our engineers.
- Made of high-strength carbon fibre pre-preg.
- Production technology: female moulding, with internal pressure bag at 5 bar, cured at 100°C.
- UV resistant painted finish (standard colour: mat black).
- Antal, Harken, Ronstan aluminium mainsail track or carbon mainsail groove
- Carbon masthead and Carbon spreaders as standard.
- Uniform and durable, maintenance-free fittings from BSI, Bluewave, Harken and Pauger.
- CNC-machined cut-outs for the fittings.
- Rod standing rigging or Python© dyform.
- Once you confirm the order, the production is scheduled.
Average delivery within 4 weeks after the official order confirmation.
For more info, please download our carbon mast catalogue.